CTO 0.00% 0.4¢ citigold corporation limited

White finder , you will find there was a period where they threw...

1. 3,631 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 317
    White finder , you will find there was a period where they threw a pile of money at trying to get 15000 oz for the quarter only to achieve around 6000 , the story has always been the same over promise under deliver. I hope those in do well but i also hope those in dont get horribly burnt. Warrior was supposed to provide such great cash flow as to fund the mine expansion organically. Why wouldn't it 13 grams to the ton 4-500 an oz cash costs. Why because all in sustaining cash costs are a shite load more. Something that they never publish nor have i ever seen a detailed scoping study. A big potion of the 11 000 000 oz are probably there but spread over a vast and deep area that requires a lot more cost to get out than a good goldmine. Historically it produced brilliantly but imo occupational health and safety were not big factors back at the turn of the century and shortcuts in getting the gold out in narrow veins profitably were probably made. Bendigo, ballarrat Morningstar Castle main were all historically great producers as well but they all failed miserably at modern mining techniques. But to all holders good luck .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 11082893 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5538656 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.