XJO 0.81% 7,971.6 s&p/asx 200

15/01 Indices, page-118

1. 10,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1240
    My theory in this game is simple.
    ..and its best to start from a level where your train of thought has not been poisoned.
    .. you can't learn to ride a bike by reading a book. Markets are extremely dynamic pending on events markets can switch bullish to bearish and back again within a few days.
    From my end, seasonality + positioning + sentiment such as the fear and greed index is more than good enough to get a general feel for the market. The next step is to actually trade that information. I don't think it matters too much for someone that hasn't dipped their feet in this business. But I think it is imperative to start with a rules based system and as simple as possible and view it as a project of ongoing improvement. When comfortable you have aligned everything then you can start deploying capital slowly. All imo.

Following Tom at FX Evolution probably lays down a very solid groundwork on current events - seasonality + positioning + sentiment.

I wouldn't get creative and venture too far away from Tom. The trading itself is another story and a rules based system will at least assist not blowing accounts

I have no affiliation with FX Evolution - but will give dues for good work

https://www.youtube.com/@fxevolutionvideo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.