XJO 0.81% 7,971.6 s&p/asx 200

15/01 Indices, page-17

1. 1,214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    Spot on.

High range breakout to trend systems are getting faked. I've been triggered long on NDQ hours ago when I'm still short from the other night. Lower TF systems sell buy bars and buy sell bars are running hot. Mean reversion does work, just best on low TF's IMO.

Pays to look at UT bots in reverse on say 15min as a scalping system as it has worked a treat since weds I think. I run a portfolio of all systems so my curve can hold up well. Took months to balance it was/is a big big project.

Who know how I end up by morning, but the HS50 trade time stops out by US open. That's actually the edge of this trade on most occassions.

Here's a low range 5min swing short on HK, but note the coloured bars are off my regime cycle filter which is actually many systems in itself is behaving the same way as yours on lower TF's (kickass for scalping a tight range with 20's on the ftse).

Indecisive range bound market is great for wide scalps. Maybe your new 15m auto is doing it ok?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5886/5886542-8882fb7b404a478e3ac32c5e4b5278ee.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.