SDV 1.18% 43.0¢ scidev ltd

15.5c on the bid!!!! u little ripper!!, page-27

1. 615 Posts.
    re: gentlmen - engines back to idle please Briyu,

If you read the Aus IMM presentation in the news section of the Intec web site,
    (http://www.intec.com.au/download/Sydney%20AUSIMM%20pres_2006.pdf
    ) how could anyone not be confident. This is the right technology at the right time with the right resources.

I am most excited about the recycling potential for the Intec process. Being able to take other companies liabilities (EAF dust), get paid to take the material away, process the material with other environmentally problematic materials, then sell one of the products back to the original client for galvanising. This is smart technology with potential for good growth. All this while cleaning up environmental problem areas like tailings and slag heaps.

A note on the presentation at page 14 said the world production of EAF dust is 3 -5 million tonnes. Producers are paying $200 a tonne to dispose of this material.

Apart from that how many tailings dams are there that can be applied to this technology.

I am also confident of their 22% holding in BSM.

The $50K was a topup to a holding I had.

I think I will be rewarded many times over for this investment. Its not often a chance like Intec comes along. I intend to accumulate more as funds permit. I wish I had picked up more at 12c.

The large price variations have scared some investors. Especially with a range of around 380% in 3 weeks.

The market will pick up on this stock especially with Zinc at $1.71/lb

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
0.005(1.18%)
Mkt cap ! $81.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.5¢ 43.5¢ 42.3¢ $136.6K 320.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1200 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.0¢ 14985 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.