MOS 0.00% 16.5¢ mosaic oil nl

hi bandicoot,someone has been accumulating mos past weeks,...

1. 4,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    hi bandicoot,

someone has been accumulating mos past weeks, taking out the odd 500k at a time.

with no ssh from coopers there has to be something happening by another party.

10 million pulled from (all small holders) was very well organised.

if you have been watching mos as i have you will have noticed the volume of buy and depth increasing considerably. to make a move on mos one need not play silly bggrs and bid higher when they can get them on the cheap.

as we near hurricane and jawsone there is bound to be some serious following.

those taken out today were not from someone who does not know what they are doing. what they did do tho was pull now rather than later when the bids will increase from the day traders. those who know mos is very much undervalued accumulated some time ago ready for the action.

mos has been out of favour for a long time. some disappointing news yes but too many players out there into the u and other fashionable stocks.

no one will ever buy just winners. mos will come good just based on it's assets alone.

i am confident the time is now.

be good,

no doubt when it does the stampede in will be a good time for us lazy buzzards to take soem out and ride the rest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.