IMM 1.23% 40.0¢ immutep limited

Thanks for your reply boiler, I'm interested in learning more...

1. 701 Posts.
    Thanks for your reply boiler,
    I'm interested in learning more about T(e)A reading, hence the questions.

I'm much happier taking a punt and investing on fundamentals than trying to interpret trends. I am interested in the TA stuff in order to decipher what other people's motives for buying/selling are from a purely technical aspect.

I've never claimed to know where the bottom is, I wouldn't be on HC if i did.
    All I can do is put together all the information I have in the most relevant way and come to a conclusion based on facts, human nature and a little bit of assumption.
    To me, it seems the charts can be interpreted in so many different ways that you can draw any conclusion you search for, depending on your methods and your time scale - Taking a longer term view we could say PRR is in an up trend.
    It's just a bit confusing when most of the charts posted on here don't quite come to the same conclusions. Some saying XX is a support, but someone else saying no, YY is. One saying 'this lower trend line has been broken', another saying 'if you draw the trend line from such and such date you'll see that it's bounced off it'. etc etc.
    As i mentioned above, my major concern about following charts is it's all historic data. Unless you've got the time to sit hitting refresh every 5 minutes, you could miss significant gains on such a volatile stock.

I bought into the company's story because i believe in it, nothing shown in the charts or in the SP has changed my belief.
    I'm well aware of the risks involved in this sector and haven't invested more than i'm willing to lose. But in my opinion, the upside would be significant. I don't want to miss that ride. To me, that's a bigger risk than losing a few more cents off the SP.

Though, I appreciate yours and all other TA guys inputs, as i try to wrap my head around the dark arts. ;) keep posting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $581.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.0¢ 41.5¢ 39.5¢ $1.576M 3.906M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2506 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 8079 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.