CTL 0.00% 0.9¢ centennial mining limited

15 August 2018, page-38

1. 1,186 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1685
    Sad state of affairs. I'm only a small holder, having paid 20c a share in the Octagonal days when we were a far cry from a billion shares. So my votes are not significant in number but I will vote against the rights issue. Let the company trade its way out of difficulty if they are so great at running mines. It supposedly had the $2.5 million mostly covered as we were notified on more than one occasion. Then spent it. Yes I get the sentiment on here, but don't really know the terms of the latest loans.

On operations: Where's that activities announcement we were promised well over a month ago. We've been told of the better grades, west vein Maldon; A1 supposedly running. But are we mining them both, if so what are the grades? What is the mill throughput. If anyone stops a Slingos truckie it would be interesting to know if that company is being paid...in other words are we meeting obligations, are we solvent? How many trucks a day are running? Are our own workers being fully employed and being paid? Then I read my last three questions, and thought how pathetic that we are reduced to getting information by hearsay. Perhaps the Gandel money is going bye bye too. How would we know?

On The Corporate: The Independent Board member must be Chair, so Rogers is answerable to someone else. I would prefer Rogers wasn't on the Board at all given the treatment of shareholders. Yes, and the Company Head Office should be in Victoria. These are suggested resolutions for the AGM.

I still await replies to my two emails sent to the Company via the Company website contact. Seems they don't answer direct communication. But then it was only fair to ask reasonable questions through a company approved communication channel. It did give the company a chance to reply.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.