ATU 0.00% 0.5¢ atrum coal limited

Three and a half years since this first thread started - gawd...

1. 1,104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 288
    Three and a half years since this first thread started - gawd where did the time go? Been a bit painful for us long term holders (I got my first small parcel in 2015!)

Yes it is now unfortunately a punt - so had to just get some at 007, 008 - I dived in too early to get a few at a few cents but thems the breaks Metallurgical coal still in demand and will continue to be

Very low volume (no one really wants to buy but also not many on the sell either (people given up?) - Top 20 control about 57% (Regal got out) so probably what you'd call a tight register (?) No doubt they've had some meetings to work out best way to reverse things to protect their capital.

ATU pivoted quickly at the time from Groundhog to Elan - it's a shame they couldn't pivot to a new project somewhere now to keep confidence a little higher but then again that takes $. Capital raises at this level are hard n dilute badly Plenty of opportunity at Groundhog / Panorama still but obviously need high capital (establish rail into the wilderness but there is a historical rail corridor almost to the gate) and FN on board the same as Elan which they really do seem to put a lot of effort into - they did have some hiccups with credibility with FN years ago but looks (or at least reported to be) better now (?) esp. if they support project development.

I thought macros might change to assist (eg) the Canadian government might have changed last election but alas was not the case (so another few years?) - the other court case will be interesting to see what precedent will be set) but I think more money to be made if they get a project approved (in which it is a $B+ company which is about $1.50 per share vs $0.008 lol)

Bottom drawer still for now - hoping the sleeping giant awakes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.