CCM 1.79% 5.5¢ cadoux limited

Sounds like the paid troll is still at it.This FYI/A4N...

1. 1,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1605
    Sounds like the paid troll is still at it.

This FYI/A4N discussion has been ongoing since FYI we're under a 10m market cap. I think many A4N holders fully expected offtakes and finance last year based on Rimas detail in updates, the blue lighting in their James Bond style pilot plant video, and there claim on there website on the home page they 'produce the most sustainable, high purity aluminium products'. (Sounds flash but wow, how can that. Yet nothing has come to fruition as yet.

Once a binding agreement comes then that's it, as far as FYI goes the project has been validated.
    In fact Alcoa have already ticked off conditions precedent on the project so have looked at every aspect of the project - product, project, the lot.
    I'm not sure how someone can try and create concern. What they are saying effectively is they know more than Alcoa do.

When the JV is announced (and I expect other material news to follow shortly after) it will put HPA on the map.
    The question will be what impact it will have on your A4N's and ATC's share price.
    You can argue it could be positive as investors look for other HPA opportunities in this 'new' product they knew nothing about previously. Or, investors could head for the exit.
    Perhaps Regal know at A4N, who knows.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.