CCM 0.00% 5.7¢ cadoux limited

Not long to go now, less than 10 business days until a likely...

1. 440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Not long to go now, less than 10 business days until a likely announcement regarding successful JV/ binding agreements between FYI and Alcoa. I’m super excited and I am not a LT holder, bought into the FYI dream in September. Can only imagine how the true LT holders are feeling. Certainly confident enough not to give any credence to the posts of Flight et al. I know it’s been covered previously but am interested in other’s thoughts regarding SP movement post the announcement. Taking into account the conservative projections and rock solid fundamentals of the FYI machine I expect to see a 50% jump in SP in the fortnight following the JV, circa $1.20. Also feel that this increase is possible on the JV alone. Factor in news of binding OTs in the weeks following, we may be well north of this figure by Christmas. The Riviera factory may be busy taking orders after Christmas. Well done to all holders and mgt team, what a story this company will become. Good luck all, this will be the best beginning of spring for many years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 39732 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 22394 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.