WME 11.5% 14.5¢ west australian metals ltd

Firstly, I hate seeing directors sell. Sends the wrong message...

1. 170 Posts.
    Firstly, I hate seeing directors sell. Sends the wrong message to people putting their hard earned into the company.

However, the last couple of weeks have been particularly odd for WME. I think you will find there is a reasonable explanation for this.

Clearly some moving and shaking was required to force the sellers hand and this was perhaps a necessary evil. With the selling now finished, some stability should be restored to the share price.

To clarify again, BTV has not sold any shares. Biddle is, however, a BTV director. He's an experienced campaigner and wouldn't be trading his stock for the tiny profit, despite the obvious outcome. He knows what it looks like. After a torturous year of unwanted Board instability (which has lead us to where we are now) - I have no doubt that this was a strategic move which was approved by the full Board!!!

All good folks, we'll be pushing 20's within a couple of weeks, particularly once the licence renewal is announced. We must also be due some drilling results in coming weeks.

This is a junior miner and you need to understand how this game is played to be able to sleep at night.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WME (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.