APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

I rang the company and it was indicated that news is comming!...

1. 1,434 Posts.
    I rang the company and it was indicated that news is comming! They didnt say when but my guess and my logic is that if at all possible they will want to put it out before the AGM. Of course they can only do that if they are in a position to do so.

We have been waiting for gold for a while and previous reports indicate that things are going well in China.

If it is a gold deal next to Sino we should easily see 15c.

As we already know they have a deal with BHP and OST and with the RIO/BHP saga being spread all over the news a steel deal will be great.

The news reported that BHP are very keen on the RIO Iron Ore assets. If the APG technology can do what it says a deal with any iron ore producer will be great. If they do a deal on DRI with say Anerican Steel then that will certainly be of interest to both RIO and BHP

Of course we may be looking at ILU wanting to get involved as BHP would not be participating for no reason at all.!! They must be confident it works.

So....ERMS, gold or steel ...whatever it is will add value to the company!
    This week...next week...after the AGM....ILU....RIO....BHP...Fortescue.....China....we will just have to wait and see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.