APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

15 cents end next week, page-60

1. 939 Posts.
    Hi Earnie,

My motives are simple...to make money! (just like everyone else that visits this forum). I don't know you personally and did not say that you are manipulating the stock however it does seem like you may have a hand to play in it, thats all.

Anyways im not on here to cloud peoples judement of you or anyone else, i just hope that people will do their own research on a stock before investing in it and not be influenced by what you or anyone else has to say unless the statement is made by the company

Over this weekend so many ideas where apg is heading have poped up, yet at the start of last week when the price was at 7.8c the valuations were alot more conservative. WHAT has changed (what info have we received) from the company that has lead to everyone believing that this is a rocket all of a sudden? Just because BHP is interested in RIO doesn't mean that they will be spreading their wings to pick up apg along the way also.

APG no doubt has potential, however how much is just yet to be determined...we need to see some money rolling into the company.

...and yea i am having a great day 2day :)

cc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.