APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

15 cents or the moon, page-3

1. 676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hi Guys,

Have been out of the loop a little - can someone explain to me the RIO / BHP situation and the implication for APG. I know I am a little dense.

My take on the price rise - APG was a bargain at 7.5c - 8.5c; market was pricing the possibility of ERMS and EARS being commericalised at ~25% a peice. It now seems a more reasonable (in my conservative opinion) 40%-50%.

I believe the current outlook warrants at least a 12c base and was staggered when it fell below this. I have been buying more incrementally below this price. I will continue to do so on any pull back.

My view - I expect upon successful completion of the plant (next big check box) APG to push 15c and then when testing is being finalised, speculation to push APG to 20c+.

Because I can't help myself, I spent a little time updating my previous valuation model to take into account the conditional probabilities of ERMS / CS and the EARS plants. I will post it on the hotmail site as before. If anyone wants to repost it here that's fine (my technical skills dont allow).

Regards,
    FG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.