BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

15 cents?? should i buy in, page-32

1. 7,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    ""Do you think aside from charts that there's any potential here finally for a bounce or a trend change?""
    No, I don't...only the chart...the rest is poison....at a minimum... ....a break of resistance ...with confirmation...i.e. pullback (retracement) back to that now new support, and test that support (so...need to wait(!)), and see that hold that as new support. Then you have your first higher low, confirmation, and a degree of confidence ...{not certainty}... (for which you pay, of course - no free lunch).
    As distinct from gambling, from the "gut"....that is not trading...even for long term...you don't want to catch more falling knives... you want to buy at the the edge, with confirmation. Is the optimal entry strategy. And vice versa for short.

You could still be wrong, Support might then fail, but if U bought there, and were wrong, you'd find out straight away, and bail with minimal loss vs , say, in the middle of a "range"....
    have to play at the edge....S/R (ideally, with confirmation...it's the safest way, in trading (maybe not in real life...fast cars, fast women etc.)....seriously...
    i.e. don't play breakouts, wait for (inevitable) pullback to support - if it holds, you have confirmation and can buy with greater confidence). i.e. don't "chase" price once its starts running (tho in our case, I don't see BDR running any time soon...the momo is so bearish...for God's sake man, it's a falling stock, you don't buy falling stocks...even shorts don't...do they know it will keep falling? (A: No)....they also wait for pullback up), test resistance, it holds, and then short)...let it - price - come to you. Of course this is harder...requires patience....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.