TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

Did anyone notice in the AGM notes that there were over 26 board...

1. 61 Posts.
    Did anyone notice in the AGM notes that there were over 26 board meetings in the last 12 months, and since Costa joined on the 1st March 2014 - 30th June 2014 that there were 8 meetings he attended.

They are meeting every 2 weeks on average.

Now unless they need to discuss something significant and ongoing within those timeframes (i.e. licensing deal/back and forth comms?), then fortnightly board meetings would usually be deemed excessive IMO.

On a side note, I spoke with a stats person who does some contract work with a CRO, they were saying that based on the complexity of the trial and how much work has been done prior to it being locked, they can come up with the primary analysis ranging from 48hrs to 6 weeks.

So to put it all on the line.

Based on the prior announcement about being "meticulous" prior to DB lock, I'm hedging a bet for an announcement early next week for the primary analysis.

I'm also hedging for a 13-15wk improvement based on the control arm behaving normally and based on known results from previous trials and based on when DB lock was announced.

Good luck all.

DYOR, these are my thoughts only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.