MSB 2.29% $1.07 mesoblast limited

He could have easily said "We plan to file by the end of the...

1. 1,974 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1169
    He could have easily said "We plan to file by the end of the year" - buying himself three months of time for slippage.

But that would have consequences too. Building in a three month slippage for a project if t wasn't necessary would have had people asking why - perhaps including insiders.

And because work was being done on EAP 275 lots it was a project (irrespective of success or failure its still a project) - it would need resources and planning and it could involve slippage working with biological products - but its still project plan-able.

The D-day invasion of Normandy during World War 2 had a plan because a lot of people had to work together towards and objective, but, the weather was outside of the planners control.

I think an announcement today may happen and if it doesn't I think a few shareholders getting in touch with MSB via the phone or email and simply politely requesting at least a brief update would likely see MSB putting together a few lines as a reasonable response to such reasonable request.

But I'm not a holder. I've never contacted MSB. I could be wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.07
Change
-0.025(2.29%)
Mkt cap ! $1.216B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.10 $1.06 $4.942M 4.613M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 70659 $1.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.07 43531 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.