AZY 8.33% 1.1¢ antipa minerals limited

15 holes pending at Wilki - NCM quarterly, page-15

1. 577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    I just dont understand some people attitudes and mentality (mental health issues ?/), why would i down ramp when i really do have 'so' many millions of shares ??
    No, not down ramping, honest critisim, and concerns that things not going as well as they should be, or things going unwell behind the scenes not released yet, 'lots of concerns' seen it all before the un lose able, in administration day before deal to save it. Un lose able, ruined the next week, seen it heaps of times on ASX, Seen it all, and i have concerns with AZY things are not going as well as hoped.
    Thats the ASX share market and gold companies, always has beem.
    i guess the posters making allegations about me are more than likely sitting on smaller of less of a concern holdings (even $500-$1000), i am not trying to imply they are less of a man than me with my holding, but its maybe a valid point, others are not concerned because dont have enough invested to be concerned ?? But they are experts on the 'mental state' and everything else of investors with 'bigger, much bigger' holdings,
    i dont know, sitting on my couch typing and looking out my door at Cott beach especially on days like today makes me realise i am wasting my beautiful day even worrying about others public opinions of myself, and wasting my precious time replying to them.

What ever AZY does, life is good, very good, better if you make it better, and omg omg those unbelievable hotties (cant say how old) are truly Angels and are back on my shoulders (never left), and in my bed at night in numbers like never before, things are getting better regardless of what AZY does, i must be doing something, or lots of things right.
    Hope others are also, good luck everyone, i might be concerned for nothing, results could still be very good, but i am a concerned and little bit worried things not good behind he scenes, other ASX companies i was going to invest half this, 25% this, even 10% of this investment have gone 500-1000%, while this is going down at a time market should be excited about AZY, Market is not excited.
    Have a beautiful day everyone, it really is beautiful here in Cott everyday, its Gods country and the Angels live here in numbers to, everyday is heaven on earth in Cott, lots of Aussie like that. Who needs a 65ft.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $51.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $87.49K 7.534M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 20884956 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 11814202 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.