EQR 6.00% 5.3¢ eq resources limited

Vml has higher grade than cnq but have water problems location...

1. 309 Posts.
    Vml has higher grade than cnq but have water problems location is a lot more restrictions to the wet season power surplire is a door step cnq Not sure but between both mines an location cnq would build a mine cheaper with lower costing the vml , a joint venture would be smarter all round depend on the egos of both parties / company's , but if you have one company with interests in both company's wanting a out come by building a mine two suit both a lower costing longer life span larger resources like the Japanese . Joint venture or a buy out of one mine or both mines .
    Your still at lest two years before you start to crush an have saleable resource in which the debt an monies to be return 4/5year before a profit with expense of starting open pit or underground . Once the wast burden is crushed . An you don't have any locals complane about mine starting up or wanting to be brought out .
    There are few more things on notice before you start mining ....
    Money in the bank is one hurtle then it's the little things that hang you up or bite you on the ass .
    Costing are in cnq favour .
    Vml higher grades but costings would be its a stab in the dark 4 to 1 of cnq

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.