EQR 0.00% 4.9¢ eq resources limited

Amok Agree with you conceptually . However at present I would...

1. 2,155 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 467
    Amok

Agree with you conceptually . However at present I would prefer the management concentrate on the actual mining stuff with the financiers rather than appeasing shareholders until they have a story to tell. After meeting Jim and others, the focus is about getting the project up and retaining shareholder value. Once this has been done, then you can PR your heart out as there will be a really good story to tell. Not many projects have a payback period of 1.5 years (and that's on current reserves and grades).

We have one of the best stories to tell, but we need to let the mine tell the story. BTW - made a nice profit from the Japan Post takeover of Toll today. Happy days!! maybe profit into more CNQ.
    Scottm PR is important from the word go. It is used to sell the idea, to gain backers, to promote growth, to develop the business and to coerce the public to get involved. Without it in any aspect, you may as well pack up shop and go home. PR works and it works well if employed properly. It is also cheap if you know what you are doing. Customers cannot walk in the door if they don't know where you are and what you sell.

As a former professional in PR for numerous internationally recognised companies, let me say bluntly that CNQ don't know how to use it.

As for Lynas I would agree that they kept the Aussie market informed quite well. However, they are a good example also of PR gone wrong, because they did not understand the Malaysian market, not did they execute adequate PR to tell their side of the toxic story to local Malays. I was there in Malaysia consulting for the government at the time and I know exactly where they fell down. Lets hope CNQ don't make the same cultural mistakes with their Japanese partner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $101.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 298734 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.