Hi S that results from the kind of thoughtless and corrupt urban...

1. 25,402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Hi S
    that results from the kind of thoughtless and corrupt urban planning

You are dead right but what you are proposing is to put the cart before the horse

We would all like things to be better but to jump forward with new plans to have a new way of living without fixing the problems first is crazy.
    But 15 minute cities have to be designed not converted

If a decentralization was planned all new cities could be constructed on that type of hub to be self contained and few would need to drive outside it

Without even asking I know that there has not been one practical cost, benefit analysis even proposed let alone actually done, I would be pleased to se any such report

The practical impossibility of this scheme is insurmountable

I was living in Melbourne when they had lock-downs and police roadblocks and life was non existant, there was only one grocery shop I could go to, I could not access a number of relatives or friends who lived in the same suburb and to see life long friends over the other side of town I would have to have driven through at lest ten 15 min zones
    I don't work now but when I did, that would involve at least another 14/15 zones during the trip and the day
    It is an scam that is so crazy as to be unbelievable that any one could consider it in any way

All these so as to force us all to buy EVs which will never be built within the next 50 years as there is no metal to build them and they need 15 minute cities, as that is as far as they can drive

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.