JKA 0.00% 0.3¢ jacka resources limited

15 minutes!

1. 19,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1813
    Yes folks, that's all it took for the entire AGM.

Max and Neil said that working in the jurisdictions that they've been in, is very slow and the exit work from Tunizia and Tansania, is definitely not reflected in the annual report. To move forward however, has been a necessary step.

The only golden nugget we all gleaned was from the man himself.
    He was asked whether we could take anything away from the meeting today that may give us all some hope.
    Max said that they had been looking in the oil and gas space for new deals which was challenging, but had also been looking at opportunities with other minerals too. He added....and I quote:

"We should have something [a deal] in 2 months....or 3 months at the latest....that should add shareholder value"

Now I know the word "should" covers all manner of sins, but I've known max for years and to me, it was the addition of those 5 little words that made all the difference; "..3 months at the latest".

Call me, bias, one eyed, overly hopeful, too optimistic, wishful or just plain reading too much into nothing, but I came away satisfied and seriously tempted to wipe up all those 0.4's.

Gottalove...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JKA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.