CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

15% of holders looking to see changes, page-15

1. 2,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Vic2013

JP's reply to you is exactly why I don't bother!

"we also speak to a lot of shareholders and it is clear that they do not share your views. We consider that management is doing everything........" That comment is word for word verbatim to that someone else got as the start of their response from JP not long ago.

It is a wonder he doesn't get a stamp made with his response on it!!!!

TO not know that the product is virtually unavailable after the large marketing allocation is unforgivable. Doesn't he know where the money went, aren't there any checks and balances to know where the marketing is. ".....the ability to obtain the product and stocking of the product, we have forwarded your comments to our marketing, public relations and distributors to comment on"

As the head person responsible for the one very thing that PNO are aimimg at right now, he doesn't even know!! Wouldn't you be asking internal questions re manufacture, delivery, cash flow, etc. on a daily basis to keep your finger on the pulse of the Organisation? Does he work there full time? When the answers "not much being manufactured, very little retailer activity, hardly any being ordered, virtually nothing to deliver, and no worthwhile sales figures or cash flow" shouldn't something gel?

No point in getting those kinds of answers. It only further strengthens my opinions of the current regime.

By all means annoy them with your emails but don't feel that any of the responses are worthy of posting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.