1TT 25.0% 0.3¢ thrive tribe technologies limited

15 questions with Jamie Pride, page-31

1. 2,322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    I see that Jamie is on twitter today whinging about Telstra again... a tech company CEO that doesn't even have a reliable internet connection...great! It just gets better and better with this lot.

I welcome contributions from non-holders....it helps to get a perspective from the outside. For all of those that go on about the client numbers..all i can say is it, it's easy to sign up when it's free....like getting a free sample at the supermarket or in the letterbox. Once they have to start really paying then we'll see how many clients remain.... not looking good...the stupid hype leading into 'cheeseburger day' started the latest downward momentum ball rolling for the latest slide down after a few weeks of stabilisation...and it's just snowballed from there, with more brilliant announcements along the way!

For all the people that say they are happy with where things are at you must be in denial. You could have put your money in a term deposit for a year come back now.... and with the way things are headed..bought the shares cheaper than the IPO, without having to waste all that time going through their statements and reading cryptic hints leading to great things that end up being a flop and do more harm than good. I'm starting to appreciate the silence from management....no news is good news here....on the brighter side it's not too much further for us to fall now, few more months like this and we'll be at 0c soon. Plenty of upside from here!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1TT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $1.529M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $892 356.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 22507057 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 34153701 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.28am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1TT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.