MSB 8.25% $1.05 mesoblast limited

150 days until....

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    ok... hello dear friends holders and haters,

Its interesting how few things catch the attention of some and/or become completely ignored by others.

Last time I sold (0.845) with profit I was very concern for leave to last day, last second etc etc...

Since then the price went up and down several times and no major announcement or relevant info was published.

Like always ,i spent most of my time reading and searching. That must be my competitive advantage (i hope)...

My views about the current status ,my some disagree, but to me looks pretty clear.

The company changed 100% the strategy !!

Before we have SI, talking too much, too much smiles, too much "next week, next quarter and so on, and people was becoming more and more frustrated with the not capacity to match such promises, running inclusive some legal risk to mislead the market.

haters like or not even after 14 years, nobody at that stage said the product is not suitable or is causing more harms than cure.

Common sense people when see the recent engagement of ex-FDA MEMBER MUST be reasonable and think.... well...this guy knows what happens inside, how to process..

The same aspect that caused me uncomfortable, now cause me much more happiness.

Now, MSB is not running like a mad dog placing trials with plenty of gaps to be used (and learning wrote) for some CBER members that maybe have a secondary agenda.
    Now, MSB is much more smart.... Looks like even a re-submission is not lodged...first they gave "plenty info and data" and they will leave FDA say...yes, its all good, than they will re-submit... They just understand (correctly) they don't have more rooms to mistakes or long processes. Now they NEED approval to don't jeopardise the entire project.

Not just confidence of future CR, but much more , if they don't prove the technology, doesn't exist another 14 years to go ahead studying.

They know that and now MSB is not the same as 1 year ago.... Now first they want 100% safety of all info, and just after they lodge.

More than that.... SI discover excitement is like drug...more u use more you need....Now... nobody wants listen his smiles and empty excitement with dates... Everybody(inclusive him) knows NO DATE available and nobody can easily tells when will be the moment.

No more 15 days like sore use to say... maybe 150 ? who cares? the main think is... Now we are in the CORRECT pattern and correct move,,...
    Do more tell less !

I came back today (yes some will say the price will drop... but the price is dropping last 10 days)... and bought not amazing volume but a good start... I think all I wrote before when i bought last time... its coming more close to fruition..

Good luck to all 9and to non holders.... sorry but we have 10-15% backwards and 100-150% forward.... Like always share is a risk management.

I'm "IN" back again

CATO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.05
Change
0.080(8.25%)
Mkt cap ! $1.198B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.06 99.0¢ $4.930M 4.779M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23545 $1.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.05 339479 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.