APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

Afterpay is becoming if not already the Bunnnigs of the BNPL...

1. 865 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    Afterpay is becoming if not already the Bunnnigs of the BNPL world, it has the name. A bit like most people in Aus if they are going to hire a particular machine for the weekend they think of the name Bobcat being that type of machine when its only the name of a brand instead of saying I'm going to hire a Skid Steer. As for all the Journos, they are scare mongers and will always dramatise things and twist words to make headlines. Yes it dropped a lot very quickly but to say it was because of visa that makes it a bigger story even though it was travelling fine all day with the visa news. If they say it dropped because of profit taking there is no headline. Who knows why it dropped maybe a bit of everything but the bots would have kicked in with what was undoubtedly some profit taking with maybe a combination of the announcement and maybe visa. One thing I know is a lot of people come out of the woodwork when things go south but as soon as things improve they crawl back under their dead log. I have owned APT in the past and as an Aussie company I hope it succeeds.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.