BKL 0.00% $94.73 blackmores limited

$150 or $200, page-30

1. 25 Posts.
    IMO, Blackmores' JV with Kalbe (Indonesia) will be a huge success. Today's high of $200 is still cheap considering the size of potential profit generated from the JV.

My own experience so far about Blackmores in Indonesia:
    • Relatives and friends always ask me to bring them Blackmores fish oil, primrose and a few other Blackmores vitamins whenever I travel to Jakarta. This started about 10 years ago
    • Brand loyalty has been absolute with every single one of them. They just want Blackmores!
    • Usually I end up with more than 25 larger size tubs of fish oil and other vitamins in my suitcase each time I travel to Indon
    • They view consumption of fish oil as a "staple" not a "supplementary". All of them, young and old
    • I have come across more than a dozen friends (of Indon background) here in Aust who also get asked to buy Blackmores fish oil etc by their relatives in Indon in high quantity
    • Indon's popular online shopping sites like tokopedia.com or bukalapak.com are flooded with Blackmores products. Retail mark up is usually 70-120% compared to how much they get it for from retailers in Aust
    • Both Kalbe and Blackmores have good reputation in Indonesia amongst families of lower-middle to ultra-high income categories

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BKL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.