EGR 3.13% 9.9¢ ecograf limited

Hi Heeman. No didn't get up close to the graphite mine area, was...

1. 4,867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Hi Heeman. No didn't get up close to the graphite mine area, was on very tight schedule. I visit Tanzania regularly and I was doing gemstone business at that particular time with some of my Tanzanian business colleagues. I only went to block B and D to visit some mine owners, however I could see Block C TanzaniteOne camp accommodation and scat piles from the hilltops. The graphite fines I previously pictured were from a deep mine located in block D. I also saw plenty of graphite schist brought to the surface by the miners. Many of the mine owners use it as 'road base' around their digs. They were surprised when I told them about what graphite is worth. When there, I met one of the Tanzanian chief geologists of TanzaniteOne for a beer 'or two' in Arusha. He gave me the low down on graphite history in Tanzania and over few beers gave me the 'heads up' on the graphite industry rumor mill on what he heard was happening. He previously worked for prior owners of TanzaniteOne when it was graphite operation so he was very knowledgeable. One of my business colleagues is also a senior geologist whom works for the Geological Survey of Tanzania. He had some interesting things to say to. At this point in time I already had a few KNL shares but seriously topped up after my visit. I have met Spinks and Hodby too when visiting their offices on other matters. These guys have their finger on the pulse IMO and I have huge confidence in them to deliver the 'goods' we all want, Exciting times for us all, lets hope it continues to pay off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
0.003(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $44.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.9¢ $9.923K 99.30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 299999 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 23736 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.