DSE 2.15% $2.85 dropsuite limited

thanks for that herbertThats a lot of good news flow in the near...

1. 1,004 Posts.
    thanks for that herbert

Thats a lot of good news flow in the near future.
    Damn those labs !! lol
    2nd pass rc drilling on Rising Sun to be carried out this month i believe, should be sufficient to complete an initial JORC statement for Rising Sun deposit.
    Worth remembering that Rising Sun is only 1 of about a dozen potential deposits, many of which have had little drilling in the past but look extremely promising on the magnetic images.

I also spoke to Alex this afternoon. I wanted to know what the Co was doing about promoting Excalibur. He tells me the head Geo has been roadshowing in Eastern states this week (which is why we are still waiting for aforementioned results) with brokers and that they will be doing another broker/investor presentation at TC at the end of this month. Next month they will have a booth at the 'mines & money' conference in Hong Kong.
    So it looks like the stock will be up for a fair bit of exposure over the next month or so and i would guess that we may see those results later next week.

Better days ahead with the bulk of assays yet to be released and we still have all the diamond drilling results to go as well, 2nd phase jorc definition drilling under way.

regards

BoomTrader

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.85
Change
0.060(2.15%)
Mkt cap ! $199.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.79 $2.90 $2.79 $150.0K 53.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1800 $2.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.90 2864 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.