BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

Further to our website discussion yesterday I just became aware...

1. 217 Posts.
    Further to our website discussion yesterday I just became aware that I had received this response from Kathleen. I have to give credit when credits due!

Thank you for your email regarding the Brockman website and I apologise that your previous email was overlooked.

Your comments regarding the current information on the Brockman website are valued and it is my pleasure to confirm the following ongoing updates:

· Announcements are current (including an archive) under ‘ASX’
    · All presentations, media articles, broker reports and recent news are current under ‘Investor Relations’
    · Contact details have been current prior to and after we moved to new premises
    ·‘Projects’ contains all information which was presented at a conference in July
    · We have a live link to the share price and other charts which is direct from the ASX site with a delay of 20 minutes
    · The capital structure is correct

Please accept my apologies for not having updated the ‘Future Direction’ comments; however, I can guarantee this will be done this afternoon. Similarly, the September Quarterly information contained a small amount of additional project information which will also be updated.

If there is anything else in particular you would like to see on the website, please do not hesitate to contact me as we are continually trying to improve.

Kind regards,

Kathleen O'Shea

HR & Accounts Administrator

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.