SBR 0.00% 1.4¢ sabre resources limited

Agent. Holding a share for a long term is irrelevant as to...

1. 163 Posts.
    Agent. Holding a share for a long term is irrelevant as to whether information is assessed logically. I trade exploration companies because I understand the methodologies of exploration and vagaries associated, along with risked based assessment of the Companies I trade.
    I am not precious about whether I have been a long term trader or short term trader in any Company. The ability to make money from exploration companies is based on the ability to disseminate information supplied, understand Geology, Geophysics and Petrology and time your entry and exit points relative to a companies financial position and where they are at in regards to their exploration along with considering global and market sentiments in general.
    I trade only in Gold and Copper companies that have a real chance of taking a discovery to a mine.
    I trade very few Companies and never more than 3 at any one time. Currently I trade Avanco, Rimfire and Sabre. I trade in and out of them at various times based on timing, evaluation and price movements. I buy both on uptrends and down trends.
    I do not consider anyones opinion on any Company I trade as to date I have encountered very few people who actually know what they are talking about. I contribute to HC forum as I find it to be an interesting distraction.
    Cheers
    JP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.501M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $1.501K 102.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 269535 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 73767 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.