VCR ventracor limited

150th implant, page-13

1. 4,577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 695
    pc_75au,

VCR starting their US feasibilty in 2005. You are not comparing apples and apples. HTW will need to begin with a feasibilty trial at 5 centers and this will take about 6-12 months to complete. they won't start the BTT or DT trials until late 2008 or early 2009. Maybe sooner if they speed things up.

Don't forget VCR completed their CE Mark trial in February 2006 and by the time they completed the report, had a quality review of their site and submitted their report, it wasn't until Dec 2006 they had official approval by the CE Mark Body.

From doctors and people i have spoken to, stem cell therapy is a reality but it won't be hear for some time. A hell of a lot of testing to be carried out and that will take time. It's too hard to place a timeframe on it. I wouldn't expect them to be using it for DT therapy for another 5-10 years, but stranger things have happened.(MSB working hard at it).

I think that HTWs timelines are a little over ambitious. they don't want to rush too much and get it wrong.

Look they may well suprise and good luck to them. Maybe VCR need to take a look at how they handle their affairs, especailly at communicating to their shareholders.

VCR needs to get its act together, that is for sure.

I think they also need to overhaul their PR mechanism. At present it is non-existant.

Their US DT trial which is crucial to their future appears to be bogged down and they really need to pull out the big guns if they are serious about breaking into the US.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.