VCR ventracor limited

PC_75au;Good post. Although I'm a very sceptical about HTW's...

1. 395 Posts.
    PC_75au;

Good post. Although I'm a very sceptical about HTW's timetable (as they say "talk is cheap"), I will wait and see. Who knows may be VCR did things the long way, not the smart way. Only time will tell if HTW will be able to achieve the stated timetable. Please take note of Savtin1's comment re. pre and post trials paper work as it adds significantly to the timetable.

One COMMERCIALLY SIGNIFICANT advantage that HTW has over VCR, is clear & regular communications to its share holders. I have posted several comments about this, both here and on the other site!!!

Blake7;

From the trial and device information I have, both VCR and HTW have very close (not the same) comperable efficacy. eg. Blood coagulation, I believe this is the word you were looking for "blood quality".

If you are going to dismiss the size of the devices as "significantly overrated" (which in my view and well as that of actual physicians, not to mention many posters on here, is a major attribute in favour of HTW), then please lets not forget that HTW's pump is actually able to pump more blood per minutes than VCR's!!!!!...This alone with the efficacy and ease of implantation, are major selling points!!!

As for TETS, this is a pie-in-the-sky-when-you-die, meaning, it's just that, RESEARCH. Until the technology is proven commercially NOT just sceintifically, it has no bearing on this discussion as we are comparing current capabilities only, not what could be.

If you wish discount Stem Cell as "A lot of hype, people think they'll cure everything", well the scientific community are in disagreement with you. Please research the subject, as it has cosmetic applications as well as theraputic applications. eg. Mammary Stem Cell. That's right!!!.......They can grow the whole organ, let alone enhance it!!!!! Can you imagin the implications for under developed women, let alone those that have been so unfortunate as to suffer a mastectomy???

Lets put it this way, there are more published successful research on Stem Cell (such as the news I posted recently about trials here in Oz), than there are on TETS!!!!!....Note the the news I posted on here are related to an underfunded, ethically controlled research. I wonder about the advancements being made for a well-funded research!!!!!....Not to mention one that is happening somewhere where ethics are an inconvenient road-block that's not even considered, let alone dismissed!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.