FAR 1.02% 49.5¢ far limited

Hi Coopy As one who knows less than nothing about trading ......

1. 2,979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2703
    Hi Coopy

As one who knows less than nothing about trading ...

Today felt like Saturday at Augusta - moving day. It seems positions are being taken with an eye to the final dash to the winning post. Or should I say 'final dash' because while there is a fair amount of speculation about FAR not being here for Hogmanay, Farjoy's prediction of "one day bigger than Santos" sounds a note of caution about prematurely writing it out of the script.

All those cross-trades - what's that all about? Million and even multi-million share chomps when for endless months we've watched massive seven or 14-cent trades - that's total value, not per share! - make the SP dance to the shorter's tune.

Last night, 'another place' ran a tipping comp for today's closing price. Ever the pessimist, I weighed in with 7.6 cents. 8.7 - almost 10% up on the CR - is quite astonishing given the same buyers could have had it at under 8c a week ago. Where were they then? Maybe they weren't even in the game. Perhaps we are finally starting to see some on-market buying by instos. Now that would signal a new beginning.

Let's face it, FAR has discovered an oily El Dorado and at some stage it was always going to 'pop', as commentators say. 'Go BANG' would be a better description. That day wasn't today, not by a long chalk. And let's face it, who knows what the hell will happen when another half-billion or more shares hit the market on Monday. We could be back bemoaning sevens. However it goes, I wouldn't sweat it; today was a glimpse at a bright future because it showed that the serious money believes - nay, knows - it is set to make serious money. Seriously, if you're not set, get set, because others are busy doing just that.

Oh and Doctor, Mrs OOO has yet again firmly wedged the OOO agates into the vice and is threatening to turn the handle if he even breathes 'more FAR'. But that's okay, I've been pretty well set for yonks.

OOO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.005(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 49.5¢ 49.0¢ $4.017K 8.162K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19637 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.