BRU 2.30% 8.5¢ buru energy limited

15396525 short, page-14

1. 12,390 Posts.
    Chris,
    It seems we are pretty much on the same field. Especially considering how there wasn't 1 mention of illegality, wardrobes or any other such nonsense! Of course an influx of sells can drop the SP, just as an influx of buys can buoy it. Supply/demand or demand/supply same same. That doesn't mean it has any long term effect. How the shorts are covered is not my concern as that's a problem for them.
    I'm assuming their strategy is a bit longer term than this next hole. Who knows? I guess you'd have to ask one to know.

Slick,
    I'd be very confident in saying that the yanks could fill a barrel of oil far cheaper than Buru can at this point in time. Using trucks for transport would not be the most economical means, especially in that part of the country, not to mention wages, lack of infrastructure, weather hold ups etc etc.
    I was reading a while back how the average age of an oil worker in the states is 50+, which is an indicator of the difficulty of getting new blood into the business. Clearly they are not on big money. There's a gross shortage of skilled labour over there caused by this rejuvenation of O&G, not unlike the mining boom here. As we know wages skyrocketed here to attract workers so I'd say similar will happen there.
    I'd be interested to see some margin figures from Bru's share of the spoils. I think the psychological benefit of production probably outweighs the financial at this stage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
-0.002(2.30%)
Mkt cap ! $57.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 8.7¢ 8.5¢ $19.79K 232.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37000 8.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 160853 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.58pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.