PGM 12.0% 2.8¢ platina resources limited

As I said, PGM remains an incredibly cheap open call option on...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    As I said, PGM remains an incredibly cheap open call option on precious metals from present 5 mill market cap. Long term Pd chart shows major pivotal breakout looming at 770+ and Edelson projects Pd prices to rise x4 mid term then x4 longer term thereafter.

PRC also needs to increase their use of Pt/Pd in catalytic converters for major health reasons ... eg Beijing resident life expectancy is now reduced by 5 years because of serious air pollution resulting from inadequate vehicle emission controls and this is only a start. Clearly Pt/Pd demand will increase significantly in PRC and likely elsewhere, whereas supply is reducing fast.

Norlisk Russia the traditional major supplier of Pd is having its own problems and we have seen in the past how production disruptions there resulted in multiples spike in Pd price in the 1990s up to about 1100 peak overnight. This is likely to repeat in the foreseeable future as alternate suppliers dry up.

With PGM inventory of 5 mill ozs Au and 8 mill ozs Pd at Skaergaard alone, you might find IGV is more like 30 billion bucks looking not too far ahead and its significant size should be able to attract a good bid or two in due course. Even a conservative half a billion buck bid for the resource could result in 4 bucks a share return to PGM. I would be happy with a couple of bucks per share capital distribution with the other half left in the company to develop Owendale and Munni Munni for more in Oz.

PGM doesn't need to develop anything. Mr Mosig should focus on lining up buyers for the Greenland inventory and returning a hundred bagger to the loyal long standing supporters who have zilch to show for their support thus far. It would not take much to return such a result from current ridiculous miniscule levels in the next primary leg of the precious metals boom which IMO will see Pd price scoot ahead of gold. Pt even moreso.

As I said, open call option for peanuts on likely reward.

Oh btw, maybe I shouldn't undervalue Owendale as I have been doing. Recently realised only surface laterites have been investigated to date, yet there is obviously hard rock targets feeding them and that high grade first hit must make one scratch one's head. Wildcard. Look forward to bedrock drill results ahead.

watching closely the 770+ breakout confirmation in Palladium price. Friday spot was 740.

Opinion of course and backing it again with hard earned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.003(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.8¢ 2.5¢ $9.176K 346.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 382913 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 657880 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.