SPX 0.00% 0.9¢ spenda limited

15c by end of jan, page-26

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010

CHOMP!

and let me retort to the charge of 'ramping' with the following.

the heading is:

.15 by the end of january
    speaks for itself really with the stock finding some volume, playing some catchup, digesting the short termers from the rights raising at .065.

.25 by the end of february.
    you'd have to say any stock that has been able to find its feet after digesting four comapnies, a cheap rights issue and placing itself in the centre of the mobile revolution has easily got to be worth a market cap of around $50m? fair value for the announcements up until now takes it to this level.

.35 by the end of march.
    gee by then i reckon they might well have announced a few more apps that are inside the apple top 25 list. try the 2moro website to see the three they already have lined up. business wire will be clearing 300 news items a mont and maybe berkshire hathaway may have a few more deals for us to ink by then. then there's the apps ads. steve jobs latest vision is coming to fuition and we've got the isnide running. starting to see the value? no? i bet some of the major media players are.

.45 by the end of april.
    gerards snapdragon contacts in hong kong may be in play by now. more deals, more tie ups, huuuuuge mobile market. india is calling too and now its clear why multiples of 20pe are applied to a mob like motopia.

.55 by the end of may
    takeover talk ..... undervalued say our management on revenue of $10m+.

.65 by the end of june.
    nice place to end the financial year, might even take a few oppies off the table and let the rest run to $1 when rupert gets the wallet out.

these are my reasons, as always all imho, dyor etc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $43.64K 4.749M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 390583 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 3319316 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.29pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.