LOK looksmart limited

Hi Yanlin,Seeing as you are taking me to task:Have a look at the...

1. 852 Posts.
    Hi Yanlin,

Seeing as you are taking me to task:

Have a look at the links and tell the "Board" what these links are showing for P/E on Looks current Market Cap.

http://au.finance.yahoo.com/q?s=look&d=t&m=w

http://host.wallstreetcity.com/wsc2/corporate_snapshot.html?DB=SQL&template=corpsnap.htm&Symbol=LOOK

http://www.stockconsultant.com/consultnow/basicplus.cgi?ID=sample&zz=6543&symbol=LOOK

These are just a few.

REV(MIL) 2002 (act) 2003 (est)
    Mar $20.1 $32.0
    Jun $21.0 $33.5
    Sep $23.8 $35.0
    Dec $31.3 $39.7
    Full year $96.0 $140.2E
    =========================================
    EPS 2002 (act) 2003(Est)
    Mar (0.05) 0.04
    Jun (0.01) 0.04
    Sep 0.00 0.04
    Dec 0.33 0.06
    full Year 0.29 0.18
    ==========================================
    F/Y 10.8x 17.4x

Earnings per share are GAAP Acc.Stds

This represents a 46% revenue growth for 2003.

If you have done your homework, you would realise that Look has met its quarterly guidance at every opportunity and in fact has exceeded guidance.

Last quarter alone Looksmart reported 160mill paid clicks while growing 33% sequentially. Average cost per click was .17c

Just to highlight a Brokers report who have followed Looksmart for a long time. I have it in PDF, so will have to type it.

The Paid Inclusion Model.

Over the last two years, search has proven to be the most compelling direct-marketing vehicle, growing more than 50% year over year by providing the highest ROI to advertisers. Most of this growth came from the paid listing model that Overture introduced, which continues to be the leading model in search. However, increasingly, portals and Web destinations are turning their attention to the second half of the page, where Looksmart's paid inclusion model works. We expect Looksmart to grow its paid inclusion revenues in 2003 by more than 60%, from $125mill in 2002.

Yanlin, I might be a "Ramper" in your eyes. However, considering I research what I am investing in and don't bother posting unless I have a source from where I get my info, it is pretty clear that I don't care whether someone invests in Looksmart or not. What possible gain am I going to get by posting information and not "Crap".

If you don't believe me and would like me to send you an informed report on Looksmart in PDF you can email me:

[email protected]

Funny thing is, I get called a Ramper for posting about a profitable company, yet people here post about companies, in particular Biotechs who once they get the Patent, or once it has been approved. However, that is supposed to be acceptable.

At least this company is making money and in a growing sector.

Enjoy your day.

Cheers markco

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.