SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

That's true if someone really believe in this stock like I do...

1. 5,557 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1261
    That's true if someone really believe in this stock like I do and others ,and think will be over $1 in a year or so even sooner.
    Then why would you take the chance in trying to get it a cent or two Cheeper when you know if all goes as plan we will be making a BILLION DOLLERS and a cent or two will mean nothing.
    Rather than miss out if a big fish decides to jump in or some announcement that will give us a big push up N
    Fair enough a day trader I guess wants to make a quick buck but a invester like my self.
    I would say get in and hold. Been holding for a year now and selling has never crossed my mind and if I had more $$$ I would top up more because I see SAS GOING PLACES.
    just remember the sophisticated investor got in at $.19 so Your getting it Cheeper than the last sophisticated investors got in.
    I'm just a normal guy that drives a crane so please do what you think is right for you and the family because I know by me holding strong my family and I will be laughing soon enough.
    I must say when this stock come out I was buying 4 mill I got told not to by people that have been in the game 30 years over me.
    If only I done what my gut at the time said I would of had over 1 mill $ when it hit 28c.
    Still doing good but always think I if only if only at the time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.