SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

This bickering about 15c is bloody mind rot and anyone saying...

1. 5,410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 542
    This bickering about 15c is bloody mind rot and anyone saying it's never coming back had better be ready to buy up every share that goes on offer below 17c, lest they be proven a fool. Again.

Ask yourself why you want to shut down anyone who says 15c is possible when they were right not so long ago. Now you're so sure that it's never coming back that you want to repeat it 6 or 7 times? For what? It's just chest beating and tubthumping and you'll look like even more of a muppet if and when it does drop back. A few negative comments on HC isn't the cause and 1000 positive ones won't change much either, but the wildly enthusiastic ones will cause more losses to naive investors than the slightly pessimistic cautionary ones. Ive been holding since the 2's and would probably have bought a sh1t ton more in the 20's after launch and then again after testing if I hadn't seen any negative outlooks on the SP. 98/100 were banging on about "the sky's the limit", "blast off" or whatever other cute comments, but the other 2% actually got it right, at least temporarily. Anyone who bought in high on unsolicited assurances that this was "going to the moon" and is feeling a bit p1ssed off right now should be thanking those who urged caution and were told to go away and not come back, taking it on the chin (at least temporarily because I think the best is yet to come) and trying to learn from the experience. I hope @hkc, @Juanfrau andthat other guy do come back to put in their 2c worth (which is a few grand worth to me), but I'm guessing they wouldn't be bothered anymore.

15c isn't unlikely in the short term but the long term is likely to be much bigger, so listen and learn, even if you don't like the lesson.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.