SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

15c Is NOT coming back, page-73

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Lots of small parcels going through under $500. I have to pay for each trade and not allowed any trades under 500. So manipulation to drive the price down get it to the buy price then wham. You would think it would be different but the asx couldn't give a damn because the companies that do it pay the asx for the privilege of the fiber optic cables running into the back of the mainframes. These companies keep an eye on the threads on different share trade forums to see peoples sentiment and when they see a thread like ( 15 c is coming watch and see) they rub their hands together and go, we can work with this to fleece panicked sellers.
    Plus the shorters are going to work. Its frustrating to see this and no Gov dept or ASIC is prepared to do anything about it. Go back 15 to 20 years this company would be up where it should be but now we have to put up with it. Forward 2 to 3 years this company will have the goals they have set for themselves done. People these days are the now. They want the fast cash, the 1/2 million dollar house now,the new car in the garage. When i was starting out in the work force i had to work hard for every dollar, first pay week was $70. I'm 62 now still working 12 hours a day, 14 days straight 1 week off. I'm a very patient fella and that's what is needed with this disruptive company. Be patient. If you can't keep a share for at least over the 12 months for CGT you shouldn't buy it in the first place except for day traders. I'm riding the see-saw on this till we see the 800 sats up. Comparable to FBR at the moment. Both waiting for the next set of milestones, both no revenue yet but sas soon will with the finalization of the licence and turn the mou with sat africa into financial, both full of impatient holders, both being manipulated and shorted, both have the potential for disruption, both working hard behind the scene to gain finance, partners, both have a similar timeline from listing, both have( not held) thread makers out to drive the price down and so on.
    Seems to be the theme in the share trading world these days. Oh well back to the ps4.
    Cheers fellow traders keep hitting those keyboards stay off the sell button.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.