SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

15c Is NOT coming back, page-78

1. 5,410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 542
    This isn't directed at anyone in particular but there are a lot of highly underqualified opinions being asserted and agreed upon in apparent naivety. It's like watching an inexperienced or underconfident driver take to the motorway and complain that everyone else is going too fast. Hitting 'ignore' is like covering up your rearview mirrors because you're scared of all the fast cars coming up behind you, or even blocking the windscreen in fear of what may lie ahead. If you think a chart is a roadmap and that doubters need to provide tangible evidence, then think about what kind of charts have been brought up by the bulls here. I don't think I've seen a single chart showing this going off "like a rocket" and don't really care - I'm in on my own analysis and reckoning of the fundamentals and it seems like almost everyone else here is too.

From everything I've ever read on HC, I think the doubters on SAS have been the most level headed and have not tried to downramp or wind anybody up fir its own sake. If that's your reaction to somebody's measured and balanced input, then bury your head, by all means, but please stop attacking them because I value their opinions and many have stopped caring to share along the way. Just hit ignore if that's what you want to do.

Think of the ASX as any other business: wholesalers and distributors get things cheaper because they participate and spend a hell of a lot more than retailers. Sure, the internet is cutting out a whole lot of middlemen, but you'll always need agents, brokers, wholesalers and other middlepeople to make commerce happen and they need to make a profit off their transactions, just like a butcher does. If you buy a yearly train ticket online, you'll be using less labour hours per trip than if you turn up at the station every morning in peak hour and want to pay in small change.

As far as people leveraging advantage and manipulating things in their favour, that exists in every industry. I could sell $1.50 worth of vegetables for $19 by calling it a superfood bowl and everyone is happy. If I put it on a plate and called it a side salad, I'd be lucky to get $9 and the same customers would not be satisfied.

There are reasons and justifications for short selling and bots, whether or not you agree with them or even understand them. I don't know where I'd draw the line in my self-interested ideal world, but if you took out the professional traders altogether, these shares might be trading at $100 a pop and people are going to lose sh1tloads more when the bulk of holders decide to sell. It might be limiting your gains for now but it also limits inexperienced and uninformed holders from losing a whole lot more.

Bottom line is that you don't learn much with your mouth open and if you keep telling your teachers to p1ss off, they eventually will and you can make all your own mistakes for yourself and by yourself. You wouldn't advise a teenager to be so belligerent.
    Last edited by Simoncho: 17/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.