SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

15c Is NOT coming back, page-81

1. 3,135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 184
    I have been quiet forever and a day on $SAS but will write this.

I have been invested since the low 2's and still holding. I hold a crapload as well. I don't read HC very often anymore as I am more on twitter, but when I come here and see simple falsehoods and errors of fact from folks who clearly have an agenda I just blindly scroll. Very rarely anything of substance is actually put forward as it is mostly opinion dressed up as not much more. And having only 1 eye I simply choose to read what info I may not have at my disposal rather than waste countless hours on dribble.

I knew when I entered into $SAS that up until 2020 comes, the share price would rise and fall. This is the case for every 100 bagger invested into. If you want a 100-bagger, it takes time and commitment. Inevitably however, as the company reaches more and more milestones, this early entry is where big money is made. It is still early. Very early. Holding for 3 years until 2020 - not a big deal at all in a life-changing investment. Mind you I have had more than a few having being in this game for around 35 years now.

So let's look at the back of the envelope metrics of the company as they state:
    By 2020, they will have 200 sats in space, delivering revenue of $600 million - $1 billion per annum.
    I repeat, $600 million - $1 billion per annum from 2020.

And again...per annum.

This is in 2020, not now, not in 2018, and not in 2019.  In a little over 2 years it will be 2020. In a mere blink of my eye.  They do no need to sign contracts now, nor in 2018 or in 2019. So it is relatively pointless in the big scheme of things to question any "lack of contracts".

On a very conservative PE ratio of 20, this will equate to a MC low of $12 billion to approx $20 billion. However I am looking at at a PE ratio of 40 due to
    - the extremely low competition rate,
    - the intrinsic technical nature of the product,
    - the patents held,
    - the monumental experience of management, and
    - the difficulty of entry into the market.

This then equates to minimum MC of $24 billion but closer to $40 billion.

The share price?
    - at PE of 20 will equate to 120 times the current share price = $20.40
    - at PE of 40 the share price = $40.80

Yes there will be dilution, some may say 20-50% - and this still equates to a SP of $10-$20 per share - which is 60-120 times current price.

If I had this opportunity when I was in my 20's, I would be putting myself in a great position for my latter years. Much like CSL, NAB, SIR, FMG, PDN, HSN among a host of others did for me. $SAS is a buy - day or night, night or day.

And remember what I said earlier - if you want a 100-bagger, it takes time and commitment. Our little SAS however will re-write the ASX records.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.