CEO 0.00% 4.2¢ c @ limited

15c prediction, page-57

1. 2,453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    I can't wait to buy more.

The fundies haven't changed.

I won't be duped in the believing what the media says.

S&P aren't the only credit agency. Yet their downgrade (which was years overdue) has somehow 'shocked' the sheeple.

Pleeeease.

The world isn't coming to an end it's just the media and pollies putting it in the sheeples' heads to pave the way for QE3. That's all it is. Simple.

The situation in the US is a disaster, and has been for at least 5 years. s&p didn't need to tell us that, everyone knew.

It would be more readily accepted by the sheeple if the money printers were turned on this way.. i.e. if the sheeple are begging for it! The whole thing has been manufactured. The crisis and the solution ('solution' being QE3).

I urge everyone to see Alan Greenspan's recent interview where he states that the US will never have any issues paying its debt because it can always print its way out of it.

But before they do this they need to set the scene.

The same thing happened with the debt ceiling "compromise". Nothing but a well-rehearsed and scripted theatrical piece played out by a bunch of actors... I mean 'politicians' and yet everyone's forgotten about that distraction and moved on to the next.

QE3 will lead to a massive rebound in global markets and while the markets will never hit their previous highs, they will be buoyant and liquid. I intend on doubling my CEO holding before this happens and if that means CEO goes a little bit lower so bit it, I'll be all the merrier when it's back at 18.5c and the big-picture people help take it to 30c.

QE3 around the corner, so is CEO rebound, my finger is on the trigger ready to double up.

All the best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.