LIT 27.8% 2.3¢ lithium australia limited

"Fair go of the sauce bottle" to non LIT holders. I welcome the...

1. 818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    "Fair go of the sauce bottle" to non LIT holders.

I welcome the critical analysis. But seriously it is becoming a bit too skeptical.

"Due diligence" was done in the German project and initial testing for SiLeach, that can easily be done in a lab. Germany actually still has one of the most advanced economies in the world and still has a close collaboration between industry and research. I have two relatives that work as engineers in Germany and were born there. They confirm that Germans can handle a relatively weak acid like hydrofluoric acid.

Prior work with LMax on the failed bid for the adjvacent Cinovec Project can only add to cost comparisons and be a valuable research reference.

Moreover, it is noted that it concerned non LIT holders that Sileach was tested on Lepidolite (mica) ore. There is nothing wrong with that if it provides a general comparison benchmark. Any scientist or engineer in their good state of mind would do just that.

Testing on other lithium ore for Sileach was also done, but they have different levels of chemicals and metals. This is referred to as "optimisation" required to extract byproduct credits.!!! There is also the advantage of discussing the application to uneconomic lithium resources that are waste products at other mining sites. These waste materials often do not just contain Lepidolite. They can also have several other types lithium rock present and make it suitable to apply SiLeach (rather that LMax that is mostly suitable for lithium mica). Hence, we are not "comparing apples with apples".

Ideally, LIT would be expected to apply LMax to a project if there greater efficiency and cost benefits. It is a benefit to LPD as they also receive a good revenue stream from the profit turn over. Likewise, it is justifiable for LIT to test the SiLeach process on exploration targets, promoting the new process globally prior to the large scale processing plant going ahead. We also know about LPD's plans to build the first large scale LMax processing plant soon, and LIT should be able to attract more investment or JV partners for their LMax licences.

This sounds like a reasonable and common strategy; using proof of concept from a large scale pilot plant to promote bigger growth.

And, yes, hydrofluoric acid is a weak acid, but highly reactive due to the chemical bonds. It is used under good safety procedures world wide, and also found in car wheel cleaners, rust removal, glass etching solutions, aluminium cleaner, oil refineries, pharmacy drugs like Prozac, and then list goes on. Fluorides and HF get some attention in the news, and we can not see people quitting Prozac anytime soon!

Strong Acids have been used in metals processing for over 1000 years. Much stronger acids like nitric acid and hydrochloric acid are mixed ion solution to make "Aqua Regia", used to dissolve gold and platinum since the 8th century AD in Persia. We have over 1000 years on knowledge to develop great global safety standards.

hopefully, this cleared up some confusion, and investing in stocks always has risks and possible benefits.

I still think LIT can reach 15 to 20 cent soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.005(27.8%)
Mkt cap ! $28.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.5¢ 2.0¢ $268.7K 12.03M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 363829 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 160000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.