RBM redbank mines limited

I agree, this is a joke.Our saviour can only be the quality of...

1. 97 Posts.
    I agree, this is a joke.

Our saviour can only be the quality of the drill results and finding more breccia pipes and the holy grail, the underground orebody. See my post last night on the "juicy" thread.

With the last drill results the main shares got to about 22 cents and the options to about 6.2 cents so yesterday was well off that.

With the confirmation of old 1970's results and the new pipe at high near surface grades should have seen this go into the 20's and stay above 20.

The resource would now be better and bigger due to finding their 4th breccia pipe. The resource is now probably at between 6 - 10 mill tonnes and the grade could have increased slightly.

Once they confirm the underground orebody (I personally believe it is highly likely to be there, just a question of how deep it is, how large and the overall grade) then imo this will be a different story.

Weight on money coming into this stock will overcome these current issues. At the moment the trading on average is too small and thus is subject to these tactics we are talking about.

Also these tactics work when there is uncertainty about a stock.

This uncertainty should disappear once a new resource is released.

There are other reasons also, such as the slow progress on Mt Kasi, to explain the negative sentiment, but maybe to have it at 25 cents instead of 30 cents. But 15, this is ridiculous.

It looks like there is a total lack of confidence in the stock.

Yesterday was inexplicable so if games are being played then sooner or later those who want it down will firstly be eventually overcome by the herd when the results say that this has to be rerated and secondly when they want it to go up too.

However, if there are no games being played then yesterday can only be frustrated sellers taking the next opportunity to get out and then late in the day day traders getting out and panic setting in to have us end up at the ridiculous close of 15 cents.

Time will answer all this. I am very confident in what they have, I hold a heap of options too and am determined to ride this out.

Flipper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RBM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.