RBM redbank mines limited

Pop_moo,To be fair, the announcement that Redbank put out on...

1. 293 Posts.
    Pop_moo,

To be fair, the announcement that Redbank put out on Friday, 27 April indicated that 'Due to extreme congestion at laboratories around Australia at present completion of the analyses is likely to take a further 3 to 4 weeks.' That would take us out to Friday, 25 May at the latest (i.e. 4 weeks from 27 April).

Now, we actually received our first set of assays on Tuesday, 15 May (only after 12 working days), beating their most optimistic target by 3 working days. Now, if we add on another 2-3 weeks from Tuesday, 15 May, we get either Tuesday, 29 May or Tuesday, 5 Jun. This is only 2-7 workings days beyond their original estimate.

Also, don't forget that 'RC results are anticipated during the course of the next 2-3 weeks' - so, hopefully, we should see results well before the end of the 2-3 week period.

I'm as frustrated as everybody else, but trying hard to find any positives here, and resist the temptation to sell out to the manipulators.

Here's hoping that the next announcement gets us a lot closer to the Aegis valuation!!

Fiery.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RBM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.