PEN 2.98% 8.2¢ peninsula energy limited

Not late Carmen, far from it IMO. How would have liked to have...

1. 13,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Not late Carmen, far from it IMO. How would have liked to have bought PDN or EXT for 5.6c?

I was one of the ones being canned on EXT...bit ironical lol ;)

Nobby (User Status: Suspended 29/02/08 - Multi Nic same user as independent1), traded EXT but definately didn't like it. Fun days...

Lest we forget...as I have alluded to here today, learn who your "true" alliances and friends are.

I wonder if he is still glad????? I guess not rolol...

Note the disclosure, you should read the posts around this time and look at the ones now suspended. The suspended ones are now rather wealthy ;) The likes of Nob were proved wrong, as they will be here!
    flush the toilet (Nobby_clark)
    User Status: Suspended
    Code: EXT - EXTRACT RESOURCES LTD
    Posted: 02/08/07 13:56 Sentiment: Buy Disclosure: Stock Held
    "last one out turn out the lights.Glad i ditched this one a year ago."

Not comparing the two stocks (there is no comparison atm), just the analogy of what is now occurring here as did with EXT. Positive posters such as me were and are a target, but not fazed at all. I just wish I had the same strength of mind and resolve (and available capital) as I have had with PEN.

PDN also had plenty of detractors, where are they all now?

No matter I was right with EXT and I damn well know I am with PEN. Eventually all will be revealed of that I am certain. It is all there for everyone to see, some can see it, others can't or are waiting for whatever personal reason.

Waiting is not an option for me with PEN, apart from the rewards that will come. I buy all I can when I can and hopefully before it goes above 10c. Of which I believe Raks is correct, not long now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.003(2.98%)
Mkt cap ! $267.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $220.2K 2.621M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 581907 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 155108 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.35am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.