PEN 0.00% 10.0¢ peninsula energy limited

15ft @ 3,937ppm u3o8 from barber, page-2

1. 1,684 Posts.
    Finally, Obama is publically speaking in favour of Nuclear energy. This has been a long time coming.

Obama Supports Nuclear

Might I add a good time to hear him talk this way, especially leading up to the energy bill debate.

can I just say....

Continually trying to point out the positives towards a company or a sector that I have invested in, somehow just seems the logical thing to do. Clearly this has earned me some knockers. But I would not let anyone stop me from doing this just because I don't post negative views. I very much enjoy looking for, and highlighting anything that could look to be seen as good for the company or the sector for that matter. My views may be wrong or may be right, but I definately do not put myself above anyone here, like has been suggested.

Posting negative views just to look like a balanced poster, well good on ya's, if thats what you want to do. Not something I feel as though is compeling me to do.

I see dt said he appreciated some of mine and Hsengs posts, gee thats great, I wouldn't want to be someone he didn't appreciate lol.

Anyway, Enjoy the read on what Obama had to say.

NK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $318.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $698.8K 6.826M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
101 9229216 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 2893910 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.