PEN 1.11% 8.9¢ peninsula energy limited

Great information thanks NKLEX.Yes the database is going to...

1. 13,364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Great information thanks NKLEX.

Yes the database is going to prove extremely beneficial. You can be sure that they already know a lot of what is coming as WIM has already indicated same in the announcement. That is one of the reasons they were so confident to indicate it will facilitate and expedite Jorc.

The 3937ppm (3.937Kg p/t) grades are something special. I remember thinking the same early in the piece with another stock. Expect more of this from Barber in particular now.

Grades like that with multiple stacked roll fronts are simply very exciting to me.

The winter won't hold this up now, of that I am sure.

Remain focussed NKLEX, he will be back and will try all the same again. People will see it for what it is. I knew this was coming and was warned it would eventually, partly why I chose to ignore and haven't responded to any of his posts for some time. I just kept reading and watching it slowly creep in. Don't bite, let it go where it all belongs... in the bin! He wants retaliation and feeds off it. It cost a very valuable poster (Lord Elpus) his access to HC and had others like Harlee temp suspended through retaliation in their defence. Don't go there!!!!

To think I actually supported this person once here!

As a wise sage once told me "don't get angry, get even", karma works in misterious ways ;)

Have a great day
    Dhuyseng ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $283.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.2¢ 8.7¢ $1.914M 21.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3086184 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 52516 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.